sabato 26 aprile 2008

QuitLikeMe.com stop smoking

For the price of the five packets of cigarettes I will digitally send you the FIVE SUGGESTIONS with which I was able to give up smoking and defeat nicotine dependence (I smoked two packs per day). Psychological dependence and above all the "CRAVING" for cigarettes. I do not have a degree in medicine and I don't sell amulets, clips, magnets and so on. I do not sell "smoke, I don't want to bewitch you with coloured graphs, scientific texts, numbers and statistics and I don't sell miraculous recipes. I will give you advice, five suggestions, on how to start and continue the method for giving up cigarettes. For only US $ 15 you will realize that this number is one of the best investments for yourself. It will then be up to you, talking to your doctor, to decide to try out this painless and effective cure. And if you have stopped smoking in the next two months come back to this site. Your feedback, your experience, could be useful for all the sceptical smokers who attempt to give up smoking every morning for years. Remember that 5 years must pass from your last cigarette to consider yourself an "ex-smoker", but I guarantee that you will already feel the first benefits after the first fortnight.

THE METHOD AND THE PRODUCT, TESTED AND SAFE FOR YOU HEALTH, FOR HELPING YOU TO STOP SMOKING, HAS EXISTED FOR YEARS AS HAVE OTHER DRUGS WHICH HELP TO INHIBIT PSYCHO-PHYSICAL DEPENDENCE ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. An approved and tested method, recommended by the most important Health Ministries worldwide, the Italian Health Ministry, the Food Drug Administration (FDA USA), the Department of Health in the UK, the Health Ministries of the EU, Australia and Canada.

Nessun commento: